Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
· 2 sweet potatoes
· 1 large or 2 small chicken breasts
· 2 cups raw Spinach
· 1-2 cloves Minced garlic
· 3 Tbsp Butter, divided (or ghee, or bacon grease for dairy free)
· Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Place aluminum foil on the lowest oven rack to catch drippings.
3. Scrub sweet potatoes under running water and dry well.
4. Poke all over with a fork
5. Rub with melted butter (or grease), salt and pepper
6. Place sweet potatoes directly on the middle oven rack and bake for 30 minutes
7. Flip the potatoes over, and cook for an additional 30 minutes
8. While sweet potatoes are cooking, slice raw chicken into bite sized pieces
9. Sauté chicken in butter, salt & pepper, and any additional spices you choose (balsamic vinegar is good!)
10. Set chicken aside, sauté spinach in butter, garlic, salt and pepper
11. Serve baked potato with more butter (if you want!), chicken, sautéed spinach, and topped with feta.